Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Like I said, the weirdest fucking thing happened to me the other day.



I'm sitting on my bed in my dorm room. Mtn dew in one hand, and this really friggin good book in the other.(The girl who played with fire. READ IT!!!)

The plot is thickening...
She's going to kill somebody...
She's going to do it tonight...
OH MY GAWD!!! SHE'S GOING TO KILL HER DAD!!!

She slowly walks up to his house...
You can cut the tension with a butterknife at this point...
So many emotions are going through her head...
Her childhood...
Her shattered dreams...
Her attempts to live a normal life...
All this ends tonight...
With the man responsible for it...
She sees a vague shape in the dark and takes aim...
Uncocks the safety...
AND!!!


The phone rings.

I have a message. Bah, what a time to interrupt.

It's some weird number from Missouri. All it says is Brynn?

It's not the first time I've been pranked. Or the last. I just reply WTF? And forget about it. (It's hard being popular you know, too many people to remember who the hell they are B-))

I go back to my book. Lisbeth Salander is a woman with a plan and she won't stop at anything.

I'm just finding where I'd left off when the phone goes off again. FFS.

It's the same number. "Brynn, it's echo."

How dare this imbecile disturb me while I read? Can't she see I'm trying to concentrate here? She must be punished.

I text her back, and a sadistic, evil grin plays on my face. I flap my evil wings and do the dracula laugh.
"OMG ECHO!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!"

I hit send.

30 seconds later, the phone goes off. She's calling now xD

"Hey?"
"HEY! I'm sorry Brynn...I don't love you anymore. Just please leave me alone."
"No I wont!"
"You jerk, stop stalking me!"
"Then you tell your paedophile dad to stop harassing my sister!!!"
"Brynn...you don't have a sister...Who is this?"
"Hey, have you seen any good movies lately?"
"Hahahahahahah what?"
"I'm bored, and I can't be bothered to look up the listings. Tell me a good movie."
"But WHO ARE YOU?"
"You know what? You're just wasting my time...you won't even tell me a good movie.
"Hahahahahah lol"
"This isn't funny. I'm hanging up."
"Nooooooo!! You're wayy cooler than Brynn! Who ARE you?"
"Spongebob"
"OOEE EMMM GEEE!!! I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!"
"So you have the most retarded name and you're a dumb blonde. Perfect."
"hahahaha noooo!! I'm not a dumb blonde!!"
"Yawn."
"Do you even know Brynn?"
"No."
"You're sooo much cooler than him though!"
"I have a girlfriend."
"Oh, but we can be besties!"
"I'm actually reading a book..."
"..and brynn is my ex-boyfriend."
"Oh, cool. Hey do you want Brynn's number? So you can tell him to stop callin you..."
"Yeah sure..." (Note her stupidity. I just said like a sec ago I dont know wtf Brynn is)
"949-800-255" (AIDS hotline, California)
"Thanks!"
"Yeah, I have to go now. You take care!"
"Ohkayy...byee!"
"


And yes, that really did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment