Friday, December 11, 2009

Sweden Calling

The past few days have made me an insomniac. Even after starving myself of sleep, and then enduring a hair raising 9 hour flight into the 3rd Reich, I'm in the crew lounge of this hotel, blogging in a pair of track bottoms and a white polo shirt.(sexay)

Why can't I sleep?

I thought you'd never ask.

I'M GOING TO SWEDEN BITCH.

In about 8 hours, my plane is going to take off northwards!

I've not really taken the time to let it sink in yet, but it's going to be pretty moving when it does.

At the risk of sounding like an unstable retard, I will reveal that I have spent a large part of the last year and a half I've been away, thinking about today.

I've been obsessed to the point of buying the Mamma Mia! DVD (I never buy dvds), and becoming an ABBA fan. Yes, I have become an ABBA fan. Anything that reminds me of the best time of my life.

Above all, I'm really excited to see Julia again. It's only been a month since she was here, but it seems like a LONG ASS TIME. Waking up with her and being with her every minute of every day is the best christmas gift anyone could ever get! (Apart from tickets to the world cup of course)

Just kidding.

Dont kill me jules xD You know I love you so much ^^

But still,

this post was supposed to be elegant, graceful, flowing, almost poetic. Instead, it turned out sounding like a desperate, deranged, and overenthusiastic teenager.

Then again, thats what I am.

BECAUSE I AM COMING TO YOU JULIA

No comments:

Post a Comment