Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tied down



I spent 2 full hours today, trying to tie a tie. I shit you not, there is zero exaggeration here, I spent 2 full hours, pulling that stupid silky shit from one end to the other, and then back, and then back to where I started in the first place. I have never known anything as frustrating and irritating

Obviously, my loving girlfriend is always there to document my sorrows, and watch me burn helplessly. (Not as much as Tanvi's 5 friends who follow this blog, though. You know who you are. Sickos!) Well she didn't really watch me burn, but rather giggled, smirked and slapped her head while I burned. It was pretty damn frustrating. Obviously, what's a man's sorrow without a few pictures? I shall shamelessly steal a couple of pictures off Julia's blog with the scintillating 'print screen' button. If you haven't used it yet folks, try it. It's awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. Dude google how to tie a tie i think ive spent like hours on those websites and it only comes like half the time.....i need like those magnetic clipon ties lol

    ReplyDelete