Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Does this say something to you?

My room is a typical teenager's college room. There's a bunch of tissue rolls just lying around, a pillow near the foot of my bed on the floor, an opened pack of cheez-its lying on the desk, an empty cup of garlic pasta that I never bothered to throw away...and, of course, clothes. Lots of them. All over the place. My jeans hangs from the top of my study table, obnoxiously covering my awesome girlfriend's picture (sorry jules ^^) There's plastic wrappers all over the place, all concocted with shorts and pants and more tissue rolls and smelly socks. And there's bottles. Bottles of milk.

WAIT! FREEZE FRAME!

Bottles of milk? What the fuck? I'm 17 years old. I'm a college student. And yet, hmm. There's...1..2..3..4..ohmygod..5..6 bottles of milk I see as I look around me. They're all empty. Obviously. They're in assorted flavors.(only 2% fat, of course)Strawberry, plain, chocolate, banana...you name it.

Well...I CANT HELP IT OK!!!??? MILK IS GOOD. Yeah.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to be able to manage on until my id arrives in a week :P

No comments:

Post a Comment