Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shoot The Messenger

It's kind of sad I think, when a man is so involved in his own agendas and theories that he conveniently loses sight of his own flaws. It can get so bad that they will even neglect gaping holes in their 'brilliant insightful thinking'. Causes them to lose a few well meaning friends too, as an afterthought.

Oh well, it's been a good ride while it lasted.

On to more cheerful things now, I'm just hoping to have my phone connected to the laptop soon, and then I can have el brilliente pics of Uni on my el bloggo :D

Yesterday was awesome, though. Apparently my roomie, Angad [who is a cool Indian-American dude] got hold of a two way radio and called the Air Traffic Control tower and told them to clear the runways because Barack Obama's plane wants to land so the President can take a shit. Lmao

They should call this place the Weirdass States of America though. Me and Fernando-A Spaniard friend of mine (he's a fucking bastard xD, like me.) walked over to Burger King at 12:25 am. Obviously the main thingee was closed, but the drive-thru was open. And we were STAAAAARVING. So anyway, we awkwardly walk up to the vending window, and the guy is like, oh sorry we can't give you anything. You need a car to order here. And I'm like WHAT THE FUCK!!!??? I'M HUNGRY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I NEED TO EAT!!! HOW DOES IT MATTER WHETHER I HAVE A CAR OR NOT!!??

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm meeting Nando at Starbucks in a bit. Hmm. Wonder how long it is till I get to Taco Bell finally? :)

2 comments: