Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I Learned Today.

Speech Class is going to be a total bitch. It's sooo freakin' hard to not cower behind the safety of that podium that it's not even funny. You wouldn't expect to hear this, but my legs were shaking and my hands were anything but steady. Which means I have stage fright. Oh well; I'll get over it ;-)

Homework's a bitch. It takes like hours everyday to just finish that shit, leave alone studying something. This means that I can't party 24x7 like I hoped I could. Even if I did, come to think of it, I'd be partying alone, LOL. Don't come to Embry-Riddle if you're looking for the 'total college experience' :D

So it's going to be 4 months with Julia in a couple of hours =) I love my girlfriend ^). Hopefully everything works out and Spring Break is the most awesomeness time evaaaah :D

Anyway, it's easy to see why so many Yanks are obese :P I mean can you believe this? I've been eating like a retard lately. I mean just gobbling up anything that moves. [Or doesn't move, since I'm vegetarian.]

There isn't much more to talk about today, except that I just woke up from 5 hours of sleep, LOL. I must be the youngest and laziest person on campus. But oh well, if I'm going to fail every class miserably, might as well do it well rested, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment