Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hurray for fake IDs :D

I'm sorry if I come across as a bit incongruent at the moment. It's just that I'm a bit drunk. No, not drunk enough to hit on guys (seen that happen) Or to piss on your resident advisor's door - seen that happen too - nah, not nearly enough. But then it does count that I kept calling Fernando as Peter Pan for some reason and Manfred a...butterfly. Lmao. It also counts that I fell over myself - twice - on my way up to the room, and it does count that I put the wrong key in the wrong door first, and then tried to swipe my college ID card over the doorknob. Come to think of it, now I know why I couldn't find the slot to swipe it. Yeah, because it was a doorknob.

I don't think I've had much to drink at all. But then again, I don't even know wtf I'd been drinking. Don't think it's something I want to try again. Not only because it makes you want to take a piss 20 times in 2 minutes, but because I was actually stupid enough to answer a call from my Dad with a bottle of godonlyknowswhat in my hand.

*Really loud hip hop music in the background*
"Hey..how're you doing?"
"Great dad, great. You tell me."
"You told me you went out. It's 1:30 am over there. You home yet?"
"Sure."
"What're you doing?"
"Sleeping."
"Okay cool. You didn't...drink or anything right?"

-Holy shit, think of something!-

"HEY DAD!!! DID YOU DO THAT VISA THING???"
"Eh...what visa thing?"
"Nevermind, I'm just sleepy. Cya."
"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow..."
"Yeah, bye dad"

:-)

Remind me to tell you about the Fake IDs incident. I almost thought they'd deport me from the US, but then I guess it helps to be a fast runner :P

No comments:

Post a Comment