Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today I got to see Julzini for the first time in like...AAAAAGEEES

Well not really ages, but umm

17 days or so.

Goddamnm that's a long time.

I'd almost forgotten how fucking hot my girlfriend is until today.

I think that was the plan. To remind me very *ahem* suddenly what is lying 5000 miles away.

And now, she has the upper hand in all arguments, because now the power of the words Victoria's Secret becomes terrifyingly real. She can bring me on my knees, lol.

It's getting frigid cold here. I'm in Florida FFS! Why is it like 1-2 degrees >_< GRRRR.

Anyhow, I've decorated my room with a shitload of junk. It's a mess wherever you look. It's perfect :-) It took me a long time to make it like this, but now it's just the way me likey!

Ciao bellaz

No comments:

Post a Comment