Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's 1:24 am. We're hosting a Desi union in our room. 3 Indians and 2 Pakistanis. Right now these people are watching a Punjabi dubbing of Spiderman 2. I mean WHAT THE FUCK!! It's fuckin' hilarious though.

I just had a big ass burrito from Einstein's. My 3rd today lmao. Seriously, I'm going to be obese by the time I'm outta here. Good thing I went working out today then :)

Anyway, it's 4 months today for me and Julezini :D

Again, as I say at the end of every month, it feels like only yesterday, yet it feels like I've known her forever. Can't wait until she comes over. Wish she could get Mr. Morris with her though, that'd be paradise xD

Love you Julezini ^)

It's frustrating I can't get my phone to work. I want to show you guys pics of Daytona Beach, of the *ahem* sights and sounds, and my awesome ass room :D and the awesome ass campus :D and all that shnitzel.

But it's going to have to wait. The RA and Pakistanis are busting on my roommate for masturbating 2 hours every day in the shower. Fuckin' hilarious lol

No comments:

Post a Comment